Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 23, 2016



I should manage to be sleeping by midnight if I hurry this up and get right to that; so this is going to be another short update.

Having Mother Nature tease us with those nice mornings where we could exercise by the river has made moving those workouts indoors tough to take.  Breakfast in the sunroom was still as great as always; and then I was off and running to another amazing day at school!

Okay, amazing is an over-statement, and it was actually a bit dull during our classes; but we had fun on our lunch break; and band practice was pretty good too.  It was back to the whirlwind that seems to be my life too often again once we were set free from band practice.  Michael came home with me; we had dinner and a nice chat with my parents, Ethan, and Ehlana; and then we were off and running again to get to the church on time after helping with the dinner clean-up.

Getting to the church on time for teen praise team practice isn’t as critical as being on time for a wedding, but we are down to just over a month to go to Easter this year; Michael and I will be gone for the March Break practice if they even have one; and we still have a lot to do before we’ll be ready for the Easter services.  That’s why our practice tonight included the first practice for the actors doing the skits that are mostly for the Easter Sunday sunrise service.  We worked for a bit more than two hours too; which meant that Michael and I were late getting back to my house – and started on our homework.  We got that done by ten-ish; Michael went home shortly after that; and I got to work on my computer once I was ready for bed and tucked in with Mandy.

There hasn’t been enough time to do everything, so I skipped the language study and only took care of the must-do family business work.  Yes, I technically could stay up until one and do more; but I’m tired-enough that it would just be a waste of effort.  Tomorrow is our mid-week work night, so I should be able to get caught up and still be in bed early.  I’ll let you know how that goes with the next report, but that’s all I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!