Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 27, 2016



I went to school; had a busy, fun day there; and then came home and worked and studied non-stop except for a quick dinner break until nine o’clock.  The studying included a Magi lesson with Mom; my daily language studies; and a fairly boring archive assignment.  The family business work would’ve taken all night without a time phase, but Mom was nice enough to do that for the rest of us tonight; and I’m sure that Dad’s already thanking her for that help with his own work.

Right now, I’m soaking in my Jacuzzi while writing this and wrapping up my nightly computer and email checks; and I plan on being asleep before ten o’clock.  That’ll be nice, but then so will finishing my tub time without any additional multi-tasking; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!