Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cassie's Journal - April 14, 2015



I have totally run out of energy tonight; so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river for five and breakfast for four both helped to get our day off to a great start.  School was good but uneventful; and we followed that up with a fairly entertaining band practice before Michael and I came home to my house to have dinner with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana.  We had time then to get our homework finished too, and after helping out with the clean-up; it was time to head over to the church for our teen praise team practice.

That blast of music fun kept us busy for another hour or so; and then it was back to my house for an evening of entertainment that included a group Magi lesson; some play time with the twins; and getting them tucked in for the night before Michael and I had some quality alone time in the lounge.  The key word in that last part was ‘quality’, since we didn’t have a lot of time before Michael needed to get home for the night.  We did make the best of the time we had, though; so I was smiling by the time I was in bed with Mandy and ready to get started on my studies, archive assignment, and family business work.

Somehow, I haven’t managed to keep this report as short as I’d planned, but the study and work action wasn’t particularly exciting or newsworthy; so that’s all for tonight and I’m heading off to dreamland now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!