Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cassie's Journal - October 8, 2014



I went to school; had cheerleading practice after school; and worked all evening except for having a short dinner break.  Some Magi-powered cheating was involved to get extra work done tonight; but now I’m totally exhausted and won’t even be doing the Jacuzzi time before crashing for the night.

The midway rides began arriving today and the park set-up is being pushed along because there’s rain in the forecast for tomorrow; but I didn’t even go over to the park to check any of that action out.  Maybe I’ll take Ethan and Ehlana for a quick visit tomorrow, weather permitting; but I’m also booked to help out at the Inn for dinner and game night too; so we’ll see how that goes.

I’m not actually sleeping while writing this, but it feels as though I am sleep-writing; so I’m going to put my computer away now and get started on actually getting a solid seven consecutive hours or so of rest.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!