Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cassie's Journal - January 8, 2014



Okay, I’ve hit the wall; though it’s only coming up on eleven o’clock, so this is going to be very short.

We went to school; had a fun day there; studied at Landry’s Auto; I worked from the time I got home until coming up to bed except for our dinner break; and I have all of my work done.

That’s it, that’s all, goodnight, and...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!