Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cassie's Journal - September 18, 2012

I definitely need to find a way to spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa when it’s just the three of us.

It was a quiet day at school, and I went over to their house after walking Rowen to the computer store.  Alicia was already there by then, and was just about ready to take Ethan and Ehlana out for a visit to the office to see Aunt Leanne before taking them on to Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house; where she was going to babysit them until Aunt Leanne got home from work.

I got my studying and family business work out of the way first; having fun with Grandma and Grandpa while showing them my Magi-powered computing.  We had dinner at home; went for a walk that included quite a few front porch chats; and then went home again to watch television for a couple of hours before they were tired out and ready for bed.  It felt strange not having Mandy to cuddle with, since we decided to leave her at home; but the rest of my night has been pretty normal – except that it’s barely past midnight, and I’m finished my work and ready to get some sleep.  Hopefully Mom and Dad are enjoying their alone time too; but except for their dinner out with the Malloys, I doubt I’ll want to hear most of the details.  That’s all I have for tonight, so it’s time to...

...say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”