Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cassie's Journal - May 1, 2012

Baseball been berry berry good to me!

That was supposed to be a great start to this journal entry; the first day of May; and the first practice for what Rowen and I hope will be the best team in our division for our last year before we move up to the next level. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate, and our practice was cancelled because of rain. We did find out that Claire will be our coach again, which is great; but we’ll have one less week to get ready for our first game in June.

Since baseball was out for the night, Mom did a Magi lesson with me instead, and I put in a bit of extra time on my family business work and language study. The good part of that is I’m finished everything I wanted to get done today already, and once I wrap this up; I’m heading to bed – about three hours earlier than usual for a weeknight.

There isn’t much else going on worth reporting this week from around town or with the family. Mom and Dad are both going to play baseball this year, and Rowen and I will likely be babysitting Ethan and Ehlana during their practices and games, but unless the weather forecast turns around by tomorrow; their first practice will be scratched too. If we do have rain all day tomorrow, Rowen and I will probably both move our Thursday work day up, and take the after-school play time when the weather’s better.

For now, I’m good with getting the extra sleep, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!